We are seeking to employ a well-organized Legal Assistant to join the Trust department in Pretoria.
The ideal candidate should be a team player, fully computer-literate and have outstanding communication and administration skills.
- Relevant Para-legal Qualification (or current LLB student)
- Experience in the field of Law and Legal Compliance will definitely be an advantage
- Applicant must be fluent in both Afrikaans and English (written and verbal)
- Strong sense of integrity and confidentiality
- Must have own reliable transport
You will be responsible to assist our Project Managers with:
- General office and administration duties within a legal environment
- General typing and updating of client info and trust documentation
- Contacting of corporate clients
- General filing
- Salary range is market related
Should you qualify and meet the above requirements, kindly submit your CV to:
Successful candidates will be contacted for an interview. Job applications close on Monday 30 April 2018. If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.