Our established company is expanding and we are looking for a Legal Assistant to join our Labour team in Pretoria.
We are seeking to employ a well-organized Legal Assistant for our Labour team that should be a a team player as well as an individual performer that is willing to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
- Relevant Para-legal Qualification (or current LLB student)
- Experience in the field of Law and Labour Law will definitely be an advantage
- Applicant must be fluent in both Afrikaans and English
- Exceptional interpersonal and organisational skills
- The candidate must be able to work under pressure
- Ability to be a strong confident character
- Self-reliance with a high level of integrity and accountability
- Strong sense of integrity and confidentiality
- Must have own reliable transport
Your duties will include assisting our Legal Advisors but not be limited to the following:
- Administrative assistance to Legal Advisors and our Labour “Help-line”
- General administration functions within a legal environment in specific our Labour department
- Legal advice to clients on applicable labour legislation
- Research, review and bench-marking of contracts, policies and relevant legislation
Should you qualify and meet the above requirements, kindly submit your CV to:
- Pretoria Legal Office – firstname.lastname@example.org and quote reference SERR018/17.04.2018.
Successful candidates will be contacted for an interview. Job applications close on Thursday 26 April 2018. If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.