We have a permanent position available for a Facilitator and Assessor for our Durban office based in Westville.
- The ideal candidate should be registered with the Services SETA against Generic Management (NQF4 – SAQA 57712)
- Must have more than 5 years experience as a facilitator and assessor
- Strong organisational and administration skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Preferably multi-lingual with Zulu as an additional language
- Salary range is market related between R20 000 and R25 000 depending on qualifications and experience
- Own transport with valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle is essential
Duties will include but not be limited to the following:
- Facilitation and assessment as per the qualification stipulated (SAQA 57712)
- Assisting with training of First Aid (Levels 1-3) as well as Fire Marshall training. Training will be provided in-house if the candidate is not in possession of a valid First Aid/Fire Marshall certification.
- Onsite training that may involve traveling and sleeping out, depending on the onsite destination
- All administrative arrangements related to facilitation eg. compilation of facilitator reports
Should you meet the requirements above, kindly submit your CV with all supporting documents to email@example.com. Job applications close on 15th of February 2018. Successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.